javelinadave
-
-

It all started with the hanging chads.
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:55 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

If you truly have a legit complaint then just post it.
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:01 AM
Daddymow
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
If you truly have a legit complaint then just post it.

My underwear has been bunching up around my balls all day. And I'm tired of it.
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:04 AM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddymow View Post
My underwear has been bunching up around my balls all day. And I'm tired of it.
Mine too.

I don't know Scott but stop being a pussy. If safari rover and ash tag teamed your mom then just fucking post it. Stop being gay (is that politically correct?)

All this shit should be in the open. If not shut the fuck up and get lost. Maybe you can be next in line to build some himalaya trucks or at the very least help them with photo shop.

(6 pack in)
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:05 AM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelinadave View Post
It all started with the hanging chads.
Hanging chavs?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2184985400.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	134508  
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:10 AM
javelinadave
-
-

Old November 13th, 2015, 12:13 AM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Just let the fool respond. Odds are he is too much of a pussy to just say what is on his mind.
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:24 AM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Just let the fool respond. Odds are he is too much of a pussy to just say what is on his mind.
Refer to post: http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...tml#post688078

It's pointless for me to go back and forth with someone on the internet. Especially over nothing. I'm too intimidated by your word choice and innuendos anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:24 AM
LuisC
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
I'd like to file a motion to allow Shayne to participate.
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:28 AM
Brewie212
Brian Kandefer
1957 107 wagon, 94 arles St, 101 FC

He can chime in when ever he wants! He chooses to take the high road and not participate in this crap. Good for him!
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:28 AM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

I honestly have no opinion of you. When I saw your post about the hose thread I wondered what was going on and I have always wondered about the idea of leaving a shop and opening a competing one 2 miles away. I just feel if you have an opinion based on anything real then just post it. Can't really lower the opinion of yourself and if it's true you enlighten people. If not then you need to stop the nonsense. ------ Follow up post added November 12th, 2015 09:31 PM ------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewie212 View Post
He can chime in when ever he wants! He chooses to take the high road and not participate in this crap. Good for him!
How are you still sucking shayne's dick? ------ Follow up post added November 12th, 2015 09:33 PM ------
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix37 View Post
Its a long PM with alot of personal information about how Stephen started his business so i won't post it.. but this is how it ends.. Cant imagine why someone might find this offensive.. "He's been open and registered with the state for about 8 years and didn't really do any more than a handful of trucks a year until 2 years ago. He has been fortunate to employ people who have general mechanical knowledge and have adapted through the use of parts diagrams and repair manuals. There are people on this forum who only know the recent Safari and highly recommend them, there are several who know the real Stephen Peters. PM Wolf and ask about his most recent experience." ------ Follow up post added November 12th, 2015 08:15 PM ------ and my response in its entirety. Take this shit somewhere else.. I don't want to hear it.. Ive dealt with Stephen for 10 years and he has become a friend of mine.. has bent over backwards for me countless times and his generosity is amazing... As a matter of fact.. he literally just stayed at the shop late TONIGHT because my wife was in Orlando and I needed a part...She got stuck in traffic... I told him don't worry just leave it on the door step and he refused and insisted on waiting.. What the the fuck are you hoping to achieve with this pm? Sorry dude but smarts and integrity trump experience... the guy knows his shit.. how he get there i don't give a fuck about.
Would love to hear about wolf's experience. Mostly I would feel better if someone would tell me he was forced by gun point to put diamond plate on the hood and bead locks on.
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:34 AM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
I honestly have no opinion of you. When I saw your post about the hose thread I wondered what was going on and I have always wondered about the idea of leaving a shop and opening a competing one 2 miles away.

I just feel if you have an opinion based on anything real then just post it. Can't really lower the opinion of yourself and if it's true you enlighten people. If not then you need to stop the nonsense.
Are you referring to the move from Safari to Geared or me leaving Geared and doing my own thing?

I don't post my opinions in certain situations because some of them will undoubtedly offend people. Those people will then use their "angry words" on the internet and it turns into a useless pissing match. I can tell you with certainty that I have never PMed or posted a lie about anyone or anything on this forum. I don't say stuff unless I can prove it.

Old November 13th, 2015, 12:37 AM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Well John is crying enough to start this thread so you can either defender yourself or not. I honestly have no clue who you are. Didn't know you were even at safari. You just keep coming up especially with regards to pms. Just post your shit or get lost.

Or at least pm me. I need the entertainment
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:54 AM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Well John is crying enough to start this thread so you can either defender yourself or not. I honestly have no clue who you are. Didn't know you were even at safari. You just keep coming up especially with regards to pms. Just post your shit or get lost.

Or at least pm me. I need the entertainment
There's nothing to really defend. I sent him a PM with regard to a comment he made on another thread. He didn't like it and posted this thread. I'm really not worried about it. Sure it's an attempt at embarrassing me and an invasion of my privacy but I'll get over it.

Bryan got fired from Safari after giving notice of quitting then Ash quit to work with Bryan. Stephen fired me later on under false assumptions and I went to work at Geared. He then sued us all and his accountant. After about 15 months, I didn't like the lawsuit, the way the company was being run, or the fact Ash stole from and lied to us, so I left Geared. There are many finer details to it all but that's the gist of it.

Safari does restorations, mechanical work, and sells Rover parts. Geared does restorations and mechanical work. I can never keep anything for myself. I have a strong tendency to build and buy cool stuff then sell it too soon. So, I went back to school full time and do Rover/Race stuff on the side. I import/buy/sell Rovers and other cars, supply performance and Rover parts here and there on various forums, and part out cars. I also like pumpkin spice lattes, so I guess you could say I'm pretty basic.

Old November 13th, 2015, 12:58 AM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyoh View Post
There's nothing to really defend. I sent him a PM with regard to a comment he made on another thread. He didn't like it and posted this thread. I'm really not worried about it. Sure it's an attempt at embarrassing me and an invasion of my privacy but I'll get over it. Bryan got fired from Safari after giving notice of quitting then Ash quit to work with Bryan. Stephen fired me later on under false assumptions and I went to work at Geared. He then sued us all and his accountant. After about 15 months, I didn't like the lawsuit, the way the company was being run, or the fact Ash stole from and lied to us, so I left Geared. There are many finer details to it all but that's the gist of it. Safari does restorations, mechanical work, and sells Rover parts. Geared does restorations and mechanical work. I can never keep anything for myself. I have a strong tendency to build and buy cool stuff then sell it too soon. So, I went back to school full time and do Rover/Race stuff on the side. I buy and sell Rovers and other cars, supply performance and Rover parts here and there on various forums, and part out cars. I also like pumpkin spice lattes, so I guess you could say I'm pretty basic.
That's a good enough explanation.

So you don't have a shop?
Old November 13th, 2015, 01:04 AM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

I do everything from home, no real overhead. Little over an acre with a 2 story shed/barn and 4 car garage. I'm in the process of procuring another piece of property to build an actual shop next door. Welders, hot tanks, and air compressors take up a lot more space than what it seemed like before. It will be considerably less if I pull the trigger on this CNC Burn Table, but that would put a real time constraint on school.

This is part of the reason I don't understand the accusation of trying to steal other people's customers that has been made previously. What am I going to steal them to do?

Old November 13th, 2015, 01:44 AM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
White Russians taste better anyways!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat