Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old May 27th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

San Diego

Hey guys, I'm headed out to San Diego next week. I've got to meet someone down in Tijuana on Wednesday and I leave California Sunday. Besides your standard donkey show, any "must sees" in Tijuana? Anything you guys recommend doing or places to visit around San Diego?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2016, 11:39 PM
waveslayer
Bryan Hadley
1991/D110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyoh View Post
Hey guys, I'm headed out to San Diego next week. I've got to meet someone down in Tijuana on Wednesday and I leave California Sunday. Besides your standard donkey show, any "must sees" in Tijuana? Anything you guys recommend doing or places to visit around San Diego?
What do you like to do? That will help

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
Old May 28th, 2016, 03:14 AM
navydevildoc
Neill Thornton
1984 D90 300 Tdi / 1965 Series IIA
Site Team

Registry
Man, too bad I am out to sea. Josh (crash303) and a bunch of other San Diego D-90 guys are around if you want a meetup somewhere.

If you like craft beer, you are coming to Mecca. Stone Liberty Station, Ballast Point up off of Miramar, and anything along 30th street is great as long as you can handle hipsters.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2016, 09:17 AM
pl626
Peter
1995 Range Rover County SWB

Registry
Croces in gas lamp district, amongst others...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pc

'95 RRC SWB
'95 RRC LWB (Sold)
'06 E350 Sport
'87 HD FLST w/ '02 Fatboy sheetmetal
'02 Hobie Getaway
Old May 28th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Scottyoh
Enigma RnR
'87 127"
D-90 Source Vendor

I for sure want to check out Coronado and some craft beer spots. Genuine Mexican food is always a plus. I might go by the zoo and I want to go to a few different beaches for some photos. I might wind up downtown on Friday at a nightclub if anything looks enticing. I haven't decided if I want to stay in Tijuana on Wednesday, depends if I wind up wandering.

Old May 28th, 2016, 10:52 AM
waveslayer
Bryan Hadley
1991/D110

La Jolla is nice as well and do the wave pool at Pacific Beach. The good nude beach is Blacks. Mostly old guys.. lol

Surf is small and it's a tad blown out so so much for surfing

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
Old May 28th, 2016, 04:26 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Quite a lot of good craft beer in Sandy Ego these days. There is a great Mexican restaurant in old town. Coronado is always scenic. -Jeff
Between el eh, sandy ego, and Ed zackly, you have all the lame uncle joke covered.
Old August 30th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Broncoduecer
peter
D90

We're heading there this weekend! What are your thoughts on parking in parking garages (near gaslamp) with camping stuff in the back (LR3)? if it's covered is it ok?

Really looking forward to the massive amount of breweries. And then we're making our way up the coast and then over to Yosemite. Should be a pretty awesome road trip.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
san diego