Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Closed Thread
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:17 PM
steve mez
Steve Mez
1995 NAS D90
Safari Gard????

are they back, how is their bussiness? are they a company again, or is it another story that
no one knows. what is goin on with them...

Old April 6th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43
I don't know, Casey has been very quick in responding to me, but I have been waiting several weeks now for a couple decals I requested. I was willing to pay for them, but he said he would send them to me for free. That would be great, except I still haven't received them. At this point I am a little skeptical, and wouldn't order anything until I have heard some good reports from others. I know at least one person on this board has ordered something recently (COD) and he was very happy with the quality and time. Maybe my experience is just because there is no money involved? Personally I would rather just pay a couple bucks a piece for the decals and actually receive them though...

BTW, if you do a search you will find a couple recent threads about SG on this site.

"I have taken more good from alcohol than alcohol has taken from me." - Winston Churchill
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665
I have a good friend that lives very close to them who could stop buy and try to purchase things on the spot if someone wants him to go check it out. He is not a Rover guy but knows his stuff. His son is going into the hospital on the 13th so let me know soon and I can get him to go check it out. MIke
Old April 6th, 2009, 05:17 PM
1994 D90 #1057
I was wondering about their progressive coils but held off. I figured I would try something small first to see how quickly the order was filled and shipped to me. So, I ordered a rear tire hi jack carrier. I ordered it 10 days ago or so...
Old April 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110
I was going to buy a winch bumper for the 110 and Casey told me he wouldnt charge my credit card till AFTER it shipped. Thats one way to keep them moving product out the door.
Old April 6th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Chris von C
No Defender at this time
We just had a thread recently all about the new ownership and how much better things seem to be.

Chris von C

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat