RURR Raleigh to Detroit - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 24th, 2014, 12:55 AM
Brian Kandefer
1957 107 wagon, 94 arles St, 95 RRC
Sooooo, next week Tuesday the 2nd I will be heading up to Detroit and will possibly be dragging a trailer at worse just an f150 with a lot of good rover junk and I will be returning in twelve days on the way back, not sure exact date. If interested I'll get my route you will have to meet me at the closest hwy exit as I'll have my wife, 1yr old and two dogs with me. There will be tolls and a lot a lot of gas so without saying if I am carrying it, it won't be for free!! Cheap but not free! Pm me if you need help moving anything.
"Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew, I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity!!!"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat