RURR Needed: South Portland, ME to ROMP - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old February 9th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

RURR Needed: South Portland, ME to ROMP

Is anyone passing through South Portland on the way up to ROMP that would be willing to grab RRC mats and carpet from Kevin88RRCs house which is 5-10 mins off of 295 and take them up to ROMP? From there ArmyRover is able to take them. Kexby moab shirt offered for the assist if that helps.

Many thanks!
Tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 9th, 2015, 10:27 AM
MudD1
Jeff
Hippert's 1994 D90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrooks View Post
Is anyone passing through South Portland on the way up to ROMP that would be willing to grab RRC mats and carpet from Kevin88RRCs house which is 5-10 mins off of 295 and take them up to ROMP? From there ArmyRover is able to take them. Kexby moab shirt offered for the assist if that helps. Many thanks! Tony
Hey Tony,
I live pretty close by.If you send me his contact info I can pick them up for you.

Jeff
Old February 9th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Thanks, Jeff, PM inbound

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 9th, 2015, 10:54 AM
dmarchand
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles

Registry
Pretty much everyone is passing through that area. Let me know, I'm headed up Friday and will be stopping at the Holy Donut in Portland...

Old February 9th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Kevin88RRC
Kevin Keith
1988 RRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarchand View Post
Pretty much everyone is passing through that area. Let me know, I'm headed up Friday and will be stopping at the Holy Donut in Portland...
Exactly! I'd guess 90% have to pass through. And great call on Holy Donutů. pick up a few dozen & sell them for your gas money.

------ Follow up post added February 9th, 2015 11:19 AM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudD1 View Post
Hey Tony,
I live pretty close by.If you send me his contact info I can pick them up for you.

Jeff
PM'ing you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat