RURR - Georgia to West Texas - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old March 26th, 2013, 09:33 PM
SMac
Sam
NAS 97 D90 SW

Uncle Sam finally figured out what they what to do with me and figured I'd offer up a complimentary RURR right now so that some of you who actually do long term planning can, well, long term plan.

I will be departing Georgia sometime in late September or early October. I'll be originating from Columbus, GA and ending in El Paso, TX, traveling generally west along I-20. I'll be towing the 90 on an open tandem bumper pull and would be more than happy to ferry whatever to destinations within reason, preferably within 10 miles or so of I-20 as I will have kids with me. I assume my 90 weighs about 5k so I'll have about 1k of weight left to play with after packing the rest of the family stuff. Tractor will be a LR3/4.

I'll bump the thread as I get closer to October.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 1st, 2013, 08:44 PM
SMac
Sam
NAS 97 D90 SW

Bump. Now planning on driving both instead of pulling. Let me know...heck get it to me within a couple days and I could put it in with my household goods as well if you don't need it right away.
Old October 1st, 2013, 09:37 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

oh good drop off that 90 and I'll get your cases ready! you like those BBQ pulled pork MRE's right!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 1st, 2013, 10:06 PM
SMac
Sam
NAS 97 D90 SW

*puke*

Old October 8th, 2013, 03:35 PM
SMac
Sam
NAS 97 D90 SW

Two screaming boys, check. Every chemical, liquid, and flammable that the movers wouldn't pack, check. One Beta fish, check. Concealed carry, check. Two loaded Rovers, check. PCC, PCIs conducted. Ramp Brief, check. ETA, 19 hours. Wave if you see us!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat