Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old January 3rd, 2014, 02:22 PM
honda50r
Alex
1998 Discovery

Registry
RURR from Concord (Charlotte) NC to Knoxville, TN

Alright hopefully ya'll can help me out. Find a stellar deal on an SD rack in Concord. But, it'd be like $200 just to drive and I'd like to see if I can catch anyone at the right time to at least get it closer to me if possible.

It's a full-sized Disco roof rack and would need to be removed from the truck. (They take no more than 15 mins)

Thanks for any help and I'll definitely compensate anyone who can help. A fair amount of guys have dealt with me on here, I'm trustworthy

Alex Clark
(423)-337-3873
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat