RTE Experience - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 19th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43
RTE Experience

Not that they need any help spreading the word around here, but because I appreciate Quality and Customer Service, I just thought I'd take the time to thank them.

I called a couple weeks ago to order several suspension/steering components. I forget who I spoke with, but he was very helpful. I was initially a little disappointed to hear that it would be 2-3 weeks before I see them; however, he said he would prioritize them as soon as the raw materials arrived.

Long story short, they arrived promptly a few days ago, which I think was about 2 weeks. I have to say, regardless of the wait, I really appreciate the honesty, rather than some of these companies that continuously promise dates and fail to meet them.

Additionally, I have to say, I have always heard great things about RTE stuff, but even so, the craftsmanship and quality of the parts surpassed my expectations. This stuff is incredibly tough, exceptionally well designed and built and looks great too!

Thanks again, I'll definitely be ordering again in the future!

"I have taken more good from alcohol than alcohol has taken from me." - Winston Churchill
Old June 20th, 2012, 07:00 AM
The Dro
1988 Ninety
You probably spoke with Will. I spoke with him several weeks ago when he was selling the RTE truck. Very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions.

Anywhoo... They have a great products.

Old June 20th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Tony Brooks
I just ordered a stock bumper from Will (by coincidence he was selling one) and he was fantastic to work with.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 08:03 AM
Michael Ullman
1995 D90 SW #270
Thanks for posting this. I thought they were out of business as last week I went to their old web sight and it is no longer there. I see they have changed the address so found what I was looking for.
My Rover doesn’t leak oil, she is marking her territory.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat