If this is posted in the wrong place, please move.
My wife sells Thirty-One products and is holding a fundrasier for RMH. Some of your wives/girlfriends probably know Thirty-One well...basically it's hand bags and thermal totes etc...
Here are the details from her flier:
My name is Jennifer Finn and I’m a Thirty-One, Senior Consultant. I’m currently holding a fundraiser to help parents staying at our local Ronald McDonald House. As part of Thirty-One Gives and my mission to help others, I’m inviting each person to make a donation by purchasing a Thirty-One Thermal Tote. Each tote will be filled with useful items to give to parents who have children in the hospital and are staying at the Ronald McDonald House. The cost of your donation is only $18.00 per tote, plus tax and shipping. Each tote will have a special tag attached, letting parents know who their gracious donor is. All donations must be completed by Wednesday, August 13th, 2014.
The process is very simple!
This is an awesome cause that helps so many families. I invite you to help me brighten some families’ day by making your donation. All totes will be delivered by September 1st, 2014. If you have questions or are interested in helping out your local Ronald McDonald House, please feel free to contact me. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Thirty-One, Senior Consultant
- Go to www.mythirtyone.com/finn31
- Select the “My Parties” link on my home page then, click on the “Ronald McDonald Fundraiser” link.
- Click on the “Thermal Totes” link on the left-hand side of your screen. Select your pattern and quantity you’d like to donate and follow the instructions for check out.
- All thermal totes will be shipped directly to me, filled, and delivered to the Ronald McDonald House.
- Be sure to print your receipt, as this is considered a donation and can be used as a tax deduction during tax time.