Red D-90 in Annapolis? Great Day! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 26th, 2007, 07:40 AM
1995 Defender 90 NAS
Red D-90 in Annapolis? Great Day!

My D-90 is not a Daily driver anymore (it was for 7 years), but I still bring it to work in Downtown Annapolis from time to time.

It was a beautiful day yesterday, I had some errands to run on my lunch break, and I had something big to pick up. I had the front flaps open and the windows open - it was perfect temperature. The Defender is AWESOME!

It was also like a movie star or something. It was parellel parked outside my office in Downtown Annapolis, where I could see it. The number of people that stopped to look at it or point out something was rediculous. I also met a woman who used to have a Defender as her Daily driver. She sold it when she got married, and has missed it ever since. I guess the Defender really leaves an impression.

Now there are not many Defenders arround - and you at least know of the onces you might see when you drive it. When I was out at lunch I passed a nice looking Red D90. I had never seen this one before. We did 'the wave' and everything! Is that person on this board - it was by the Annapolis Library (right near where a white D-90 station wagon us usually parked - another person I have not met........)

It has been a long time since I have actually been driving, and passed another Defender also driving...........

Old April 26th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43
Yeah, yesterday was a big day for em here too. I saw a yellow 94? ST on 36 in the morning and a white 94 ST twice I think (or maybe it was 2 different white ST's) also on 36 between Broomfield and Boulder. Are you guys on the board?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

90, d-90