Rear Tailgate/Carrier Hardware Parts and Numbers - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:22 PM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

Rear Tailgate/Carrier Hardware Parts and Numbers

Found the stuff I needed and thought I'd enter the info for a future search to help someone.

The largest of the triangular brackets 4X4 Inches, mated by bolts (shares 1/2 bolt holes) to the high, third tail light, with the rubber bump stop for the spare tire carrier is simply called a bracket and is part # ANR3100 ($53.00). This part comes with a new rubber bump stop and fastener/bolt for the rubber.

The small 1 1/2 inch rectangular bracket directly behind the tire carrier is described as spare wheel mounting and is part # ANR3101 ($29). This does not come with the rubber.

They only vaguely resemble the parts drawn on the catalogue page that they are listed on.

Search words: bracket, angled piece, bumpstop
Advertisement

Old February 22nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
brn24whl
Eric
1994 RRC SWB

Registry
Bob
I'm glad the page from the catalog was helpful. The parts floating in space and not looking exact always make ordering a challenge.

Eric
Direct Line 518-539-2231

If ordering on our online site please choose me as the sales rep. If placing a phone order please call me directly at the numbers above.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old February 24th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

Yup. Thanks, Eric! Part 28, "Bracket, buffer" doesn't even look like the real thing in the drawing.
I still feel kind of errr, dumb. You know what I am talking about.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
carrier, part, parts, tailgate