Rear canvas for a 130? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 10th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Cougar, WM of Hiram 72
Land Rover Defender 90 2.5td
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
You could also probably fairly easily bring your top with no windows to a boat trim shop and have them put in some windows if you're happy with the fit otherwise...
rijosho-------> Do you know a place in NYC? I was thinking about getting that done a a shop owned by Russians that offered to make a top for me. I'm trying to figure out if I want them to make me a top for under $500 or cutting windows in the one that I have.

------ Follow up post added January 10th, 2013 12:36 AM ------

Originally Posted by nathanwind View Post
I'd think - at best - the windows in the canvas only give you marginally more visibility? They're small, and they're plastic. Maybe I'm wrong, I certainly don't speak from experience.

I would also think - from a security standpoint - you may not want anyone to see if you have gear/etc in the back.
w/o windows there's a serious blind spot. when leaving a petro station or a driveway, I takes a lot of guessing and praying. It's scary

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

130, canvas