Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old September 22nd, 2014, 04:49 PM
roverman2010
John
1985 LR 90 200Tdi

Registry
rear bumper

Can anybody tell me what the real difference is between a 110 NAS and a 90's crossmember?

Was looking at the bumper for a NAS 110 step bumper for sale

Thanks,

I was thinking it was only the fuel tank mounting tabs at the top of the xmember, only use to home market models?????????

Still looking for that place where I can carry a paddle and get asked what's that.

JnK Services
FC101 GS FFR
57 LR 88" SXF 858
85 LR90
95 D1 Tdi
05 D3 HSE
97 XK8 BRG FHC For Sale
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 22nd, 2014, 05:22 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
I thought Clay's thread for the rear step bumper builds had all of the details, no?
Old September 22nd, 2014, 06:11 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

I have the jig and one bumper to make these again or at least Brian Brewie212 has and I can get it. Brian does not have the time to pick this project up and run with it. So in my spare time I may try to source a shop that will do them again for the 110s both NAS and ROWs.

Welding and Fabing (o and spelling) is not what I do nor do I own a 110. It was originally a sh*ts and giggles project that came about because Dennis on the forum was kind enough to lend out his NAS 110 bumper so I could drop it off at a fab shop and mock up some. I do have money tied up in the jig and the last bumper. If someone wants to but the bumper and jig off my hands and run with it just shoot me a PM. I would love for someone to take this and run as I still get email request on the step bumper and as long as there is a steady stream on 110s flowing into the country there should be a steady demand for a class II step hitch that bolts both to the cross member and to the frame below.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
bumper