Rage southbay land rover - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 4th, 2016, 09:03 AM
1998 Defender 110 CSW 300Tdi
I just took my LR3 in to Land Rover Ottawa. They had it for a few days and gave me a loaner from Enterprise. I did not buy my LR3 from them though. The loaner was a Nissan Rogue. I actually quite liked the Nissan. Made me check out prices on them LOL.

Old February 4th, 2016, 09:50 AM
1995 D90 #2904 - BB
Originally Posted by bjf View Post

I might be wrong about this and my truck is a 2010 but I really think when a person goes to a dealership (benz/BMW,rover) etc and is provided a loaner car they should not have to deal with enterprise, hertz etc. The dealer should deal with all of that. On top of that if they were smart they would put people in vehicles that are either newer versions of their own or nicer. Putting me in a Lr2 isn't getting me in the dealership to buy another car. Putting me in a new LR4 or a range rover might.
Agee. My dealer abandoned the Enterprise debacle a long time ago. That was always a cluster with crap cars, etc. In fact, just had a 15 mile LR4 a few weeks ago.

1997 P38 4.6
1998 P38 4.0
2011 LR4
Old February 4th, 2016, 10:04 AM
barry f
94 ST #395
I didn't buy the truck there but that didn't matter. Service and sales are very separate. Service guy took the truck and told me to go enterprise counter for my loaner. They had some disco sports but I would have had to wait 15 minutes for one. Wasn't worth the time.

The dealer is just part of a big chain now with auto nation license plate frames on all the new cars. Gone are the days of local rover plate frames.

The dealership has no feel. Like Tuesday.

Originally Posted by DefenderPilot View Post
Are there shocks that I can addjust up and down like my friends LX460? That would be very cool!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

land rover