Questions about selling a D90... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 12th, 2007, 12:24 PM
95 d90
Questions about selling a D90...

I am in California, and have potential buyer for my D90 out in Colorado. I was wondering if anyone on here had any ideas as for the safest way to go about this for both myself and the buyer. Is there any sort of escrow service that could potentially help with moving the money and title back and forth? Or if that is not necessary, anyone have any tips on the best way to go about this?

Old June 12th, 2007, 03:18 PM
94 ST
IMO, he should fly down and pick it up!

But if the escrow services is how you want to handle it,
Here's how it work?
  1. Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the merchandise, sale price, number of days for the Buyer's inspection, and any shipping information.
  2. Buyer Pays The Buyer submits an available payment option. verifies the payment. Processing time varies by payment method.
  3. Seller Ships Merchandise Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to ship merchandise and submit tracking information. verifies that the Buyer receives the shipment.
  4. Buyer Accepts the Merchandise The Buyer has a set number of days for an inspection and the option to accept or reject the merchandise. For more information, FAQs - Return Questions.
  5. Pays the Seller pays the Seller by the method selected by the Seller. The transaction is complete.
"It insists upon itself" Family Guy
"Your Defender insists upon itself" Dave Parker

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

90, d90