pritchert canyon - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 11th, 2005, 08:19 PM

pritchert canyon

I met this guy up in pritchert canyon two weeks ago. He is a farm kid from eastern Colo plains and he built it over the winter. The buggy used front 404 portals on both ends. It was cool watching the rear steer.
I also noticed the new bypass at the rock pile while taking a few shots of his rig, that burke wrote about. It also would require a winch for most trucks. To bad it was created during the safari. I wonder if the organizers were aware of it? To many people have the attitude that it is just dirt, so who cares. One of the many great things about pritchert was the no bypass rockpile . I hope the very offroad club that founded the safari doesnt ruin it in the long run for all of us. Its not just dirt it also has minerals , oil , and bear cans in it. SO REPORT MORONS, --that is all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spring4X405 026.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	2978  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat