Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old June 6th, 2015, 03:38 PM
josh-man
joshua
82 Land Rover 110 Ex MOD

Registry
Powerwashing Business?

Anyone on here in the commercial powerwashing business? I'm about to inherit a large portable unit that I'm confident I could get back up and running with the right diesel mechanic around. Thinking that Id like to start a side business- something that could run itself or that my wife could manage (READ: I do not plan on power washing anything except maybe my house and decks on the weekend!).

If anyone on here has been involved Id be interested in chatting with them!

Thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 6th, 2015, 03:52 PM
javelinadave
-
-

I would guess the biggest expense to starting a power washing business would by acquiring the equipment. If you are getting it for free you are most of the way there. Wire in a tamperproof hour meter, find an employee or lease it to somebody and boom, Josh's Clean as a Whistle Power Washing service is born.
Old June 6th, 2015, 04:10 PM
josh-man
joshua
82 Land Rover 110 Ex MOD

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelinadave View Post
I would guess the biggest expense to starting a power washing business would by acquiring the equipment. If you are getting it for free you are most of the way there. Wire in a tamperproof hour meter, find an employee or lease it to somebody and boom, Josh's Clean as a Whistle Power Washing service is born.
That was my thought too in terms of the Capitol investment. I just don't know how this type of business is set up, what to charge per sq ft etc. Guess I got some homework to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 6th, 2015, 04:16 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh-man View Post
That was my thought too in terms of the Capitol investment. I just don't know how this type of business is set up, what to charge per sq ft etc. Guess I got some homework to do.
Call and get a few estimated to get your stuff cleaned. You will get an education for free.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat