Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old June 17th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Willh
Will Hedrick
Use to own NAS #96, #1778, & #1008

Registry
Pics of a Camo Painted NAS 110

Interesting. I found the pictures of this NAS 110 while surfin' on Photobucket. Not exactly how I would have painted it, but to each his own. Anyone here claim this truck? Wish I could make out the plaque # for JimC's NAS 110 Registry.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Camo 110.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	28621   Click image for larger version

Name:	Camo 110 2.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	28622  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please feel free to visit my website at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Willh is the F'n man! Defender of the Defenders! - Overlander
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 3rd, 2010, 10:21 AM
skupetz
Gustaf Kupetz
NAS110, HCPU, Disco, Toylander, 2

Camo 110

HAHA to funny

I was searching the web today looking for what my NAS 110 might look in different color, and what do you know Jon English's 110 (Jon is some local hair dresser).

Truck was originally bought by the Remond-Aussie shampoo guy, you know the one with the little red kangaroo on it, at anyrate he used it on his ranch out west (wyoming?) and than decided to sell it.

Listed in the paper I went out to see/drive this NAS 110 with at the time 17k on it. Drove really nice... even if it had a bullet hole in the roll cage, a 12k high gloss camo paint job and the seats were all ripped out of it, making it essentially a 4 seater.

At that time... 25k would have bought it and that's without bargaining..

Cheers!
Old December 3rd, 2010, 10:30 AM
Manimal
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team

12K for THAT paint job!?
Advertisement

Old December 3rd, 2010, 10:41 AM
Willh
Will Hedrick
Use to own NAS #96, #1778, & #1008

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by skupetz View Post

Truck was originally bought by the Remond-Aussie shampoo guy, you know the one with the little red kangaroo on it, at anyrate he used it on his ranch out west (wyoming?)
Too funny. The Aussie shampoo guy's ranch is in Colorado, on the east side of the mountain from Great Sand Dunes National Park. Ask me how I know. I have a picture of it somewhere. Medano Pass runs right by his ranch, where he raises bison among other things. There's a big sign that says "BEWARE OF BUFFALO". We were traveling out west a few years ago in a couple of 90's getting ready to head over the pass when we were chased down by the guy's ranch foreman. I'll never forget what he said, "Judging by your license plates, you boys must be lost!" We talked for a bit the ranch, horses, the pass, etc. Super nice guy.

Please feel free to visit my website at:

Quote:
Willh is the F'n man! Defender of the Defenders! - Overlander
Old December 3rd, 2010, 10:53 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

$12K for the paint job but they couldn't dig up $1.25 for a cheap level to align the LR oval stickers on the doors.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
110, nas, nas 110, paint