Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old October 16th, 2012, 10:14 PM
moose
Brett
Ex-Mod Tdi 110 Hard Top

Registry
Photo Shoot in the Yukon

Just wondering if there are any members on here that live up in the Yukon. There is a photo shoot scheduled up there in Whitehorse starting on Oct 20th and they are looking to use a Series 88 for a few day.

This same group has been using my 88 in and around Toronto with tomorrow being the fourth and final day. They were super excited about continuing to use my Rover in the Yukon but we just couldn't find an economical or fast enough way to get mine up there in two days, what with being a bit over 5000kms away. These guys are paying very well for the use of a vehicle.

If you can help out, send me a message and I will pass along some contact info.

Brett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 17th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Overlander
mark kellgren
in between D's in an 04 D2

Registry
curious what a 'paying well" rate is for letting them use a vehicle? As these photo shoot conversations go on all the time, I think it would be good for forum members to get a sense of going daily rates to have a benchmark and not get taken advantage of.

ISIL and al qaeda can go F*ck themselves...
Old October 18th, 2012, 09:31 PM
moose
Brett
Ex-Mod Tdi 110 Hard Top

Registry
I guess it all depends on the production company and their budget. One friend of mine had his Series booked for a television show. They paid him $300 for half a days use. Another friend had his 109 used in a TV commercial. They wanted the truck for two days but with a rain delay had it for three. He was paid a $1100. A third owner I know had his 88 booked for four days and was paid a $1000 per day for a big budget photo shoot. There doesn't seem to be any set rate I don't think, it just depends on the client and the end use.

Brett

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat