Pen Drive Data Recovery - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:57 AM
rijosho's Avatar
rijosho
Status: Offline
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 16,557
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalpin View Post
F the taxes. It's the rover porn man!
Well then...any rover p0rn he may have, should have already been posted on this site!
__________________
Quote:
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #22  
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:59 AM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,690
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Well then...any rover p0rn he may have, should have already been posted on this site!
Not really. You guys only see the tip of the iceberg.
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Bill Larson's Avatar
Bill Larson
Status: Offline
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AUS
Posts: 6,563
You guys are killing me here... I deal with 13.8kV and 8,000 A equipment. Not 5VDC and 1ľA[/QUOTE]

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #24  
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Ray_G's Avatar
Ray_G
Status: Offline
Ray Gerber
54 S1 86", 96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,636
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Larson View Post
You guys are killing me here... I deal with 13.8kV and 8,000 A equipment. Not 5VDC and 1ľA
What he didn't disclose is it's part of the Metro so while he might deal with it...that doesn't imply it works (hence the affinity for Rovers).

Pedro, I will call in an anon tip that says you're doing suspicious activity at your house that might be jihadi-the FBI may be able to help you get the data off the drive at some point thereafter. You can thank me after you get cleared from lock up....
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Bill Larson's Avatar
Bill Larson
Status: Offline
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AUS
Posts: 6,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_G View Post
What he didn't disclose is it's part of the Metro so while he might deal with it...that doesn't imply it works (hence the affinity for Rovers).

Pedro, I will call in an anon tip that says you're doing suspicious activity at your house that might be jihadi-the FBI may be able to help you get the data off the drive at some point thereafter. You can thank me after you get cleared from lock up....

he does drive those quirky foreign vehicles. no tellin what he's modifying them to do...and that sophisticated accent....well...you know! not profiling, just saying...haters gotta hate!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old April 24th, 2013, 12:04 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,690
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Larson View Post
You guys are killing me here... I deal with 13.8kV and 8,000 A equipment. Not 5VDC and 1ľA
[/QUOTE]
That's a lot.

We only have a few MW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_G View Post
What he didn't disclose is it's part of the Metro so while he might deal with it...that doesn't imply it works (hence the affinity for Rovers).

Pedro, I will call in an anon tip that says you're doing suspicious activity at your house that might be jihadi-the FBI may be able to help you get the data off the drive at some point thereafter. You can thank me after you get cleared from lock up....
That's an option... I rather pay the $99 at the geek store... I mean... the computer store.
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old April 24th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Bill Larson's Avatar
Bill Larson
Status: Offline
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: AUS
Posts: 6,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dro View Post
That's a lot.

We only have a few MW.

That's an option... I rather pay the $99 at the geek store... I mean... the computer store.[/QUOTE]

some of them can act like rats in a maze (or Daze)...its always good to have a good local resource on the ground for such matters...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tom Wood Custom Drive Shaft: My story. :) Roving Beetle Misc. Chit-Chat 5 April 21st, 2012 01:37 PM
Best way across the US Mike Hippert Defender Technical Discussions 173 April 29th, 2010 04:56 PM
oil leak(s) coming from my drive train michael15 Defender Technical Discussions 24 September 15th, 2005 10:28 AM
Drive line problems HELP D90user Defender Technical Discussions 4 February 17th, 2005 10:19 PM
Rear recovery point souza Defender Technical Discussions 33 September 22nd, 2004 11:41 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 PM.


Copyright