Paypal Replacement - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old October 21st, 2013, 01:28 PM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110

Paypal Replacement

I found a great replacement for PayPal the other day that lets you send money without having to charge a 3% fee for the transfer or having to call something a gift when it isn't. It's called Square Cash and it's from the same company that makes the little iPhone/iPad credit card readers that you see at food trucks, farmers markets, etc. It uses e-mail for the transaction and uses the sender's and receiver's debit cards to transfer the money. I used it the other day to tip the guy who steam cleaned my truck when I forgot to bring cash.

The app is in the App Store or you can do it over the web:

https://square.com/cash

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 21st, 2013, 02:01 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Finally something we can use besides pp

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
ac