Park City 4X4 Classics - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old September 24th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Raider
Adam Knox
95 ST AA Yellow

Park City 4X4 Classics

I just bought a Defender from Susan at Park City 4X4 Classics, and she was an absolute dream to deal with. She was very forthright about the condition of the vehicle, and represented it honestly. She replied to my emails in a very timely manner and was willing to go the extra mile to make the deal. I think her prices are very fair compared to some other trucks Iíve seen for sale. I got a rust free AA Yellow 95 with 3 tops and 42,000 miles for under $30,000. The truck came with a full service and inspection from a Land Rover Dealer for peace of mind. She worked with another member of the board to have a rear bench seat and all the hardware shipped to my house, and included it in the price of the vehicle. One of the things that really impressed me was the fact that if the rear seat (that neither of us has seen in person) is missing anything, she is going to replace the missing parts. They are in the process of developing their website, and I know that she has a couple of Defenders coming in that havenít been advertised yet. Email her to find out what theyíve got. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a Defender. Overall, Park City 4X4 Classics is a great dealership with reasonable prices, and a great business ethic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 24th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Bozman
Greg
1991 200tdi D90

Registry
I'll second that.

Adam,

It is my bench seat that you are getting. You should not need any additional parts and it should be perfect for you. Let me know if you have any questions about installation, or if you have any issues with the seat.

Also, I second the kind words about Park City 4x4. The transaction went fine and they seem to be trying to do things right instead of trying to make a quick buck.

Greg.
Old September 25th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Raider
Adam Knox
95 ST AA Yellow

Yep, I'm getting your seat. Should be coming UPS today. Thanks for the quick turnaround. I look forward to getting it set up. I've still got a few days left on my cross country journey, so maybe this weekend. Thanks again.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
4x4, classic