Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 9th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Brad Taylor
'97 D90 ST
Paging Austin, TX

Hi guys,
I am very psyched to purchase a '97 D-90 ST from Mark McGarrah (unbelievably gracious guy and a true gentleman, BTW). I have had so much help from so many members of this community, all of whom deserve a shout out in another post. So I'm looking for help from someone in the Austin community who can look at this vehicle and take it for a drive, just to confirm that it's all it appears to be. Bill Larson has been so kind as to offer his services, but I understand there may be others who live/work closer to the vehicle. If anyone is able and willing to check it out for me, I would be very much indebted. Please let me know via pm or email. Thanks in advance for your help.
Brad Taylor

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat