Offer: Shipping in the North East - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old November 18th, 2009, 02:31 PM
DaveG
David
97' Disco-I 300TDI

Offer: Shipping in the North East

First, I'm not sure if this should be in this section..... if not, please move or tell me and I will re-post.

I'm had various Rover's, and been on this site for sometime. I personally have run into issues buying parts, accessories, etc... particularly in reference to shipping. Everyone knows UPS isn't exactly cost effective when shipping a winch, brushbar, rear tire carrier, etc...

I'm in sales and cover all of the North East. NJ North to Canada and West to Ohio. Most often I drive since I can conduct business along the way. Recently, I have helped a few friends out by picking up parts since I pretty much spend my week on the road. So, I figured I would throw this out to the D-90 community.

I'm willing to help pick-up / drop-off parts, accessories within the North East. I'm most often between RI and Western NY, ME, NH VT, Eastern PA and Southern NJ. I'm not looking for a specific amount "per mile" or anything like that..... I'm thinking the price will be depend on the particular need. If it's not very far out of my way it would be less expensive then if I had to go 100 miles out of my way. I have a F150 Supercrew, so I have room for fairly bulky / heavy items.

PM me with any questions or requests and we can work out the details. As always, thanks for the space.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 18th, 2009, 04:15 PM
GaryBaxter
Gary Baxter
None

That's a great offer; now I just need someone in the area to sell me a Rockware winch bumper.
Old November 18th, 2009, 05:29 PM
DaveG
David
97' Disco-I 300TDI

And it just so happens I drove through Southern Maine today! I frequent Maine several times a month......

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
shipping