Northern New Hampshire - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 12th, 2006, 10:14 AM
97 D90 SW
Northern New Hampshire

Does anyone live in Northern NH, I may be moving up that way and Mike H. had mentioned the Meredith area. I'm going to look there and in the Conway area (and everything in-between). Any thoughts, advice, insight on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. gh

Old May 12th, 2006, 10:40 AM
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles
You probably don't want to live in or around Conway. The traffic is horrendous. If you can live and stay out of Conway, any towns north or south are better.

Old May 13th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Hope you like snow if you're going to up that way, or NH in general. I grew up in the next town over from Meredith. Most towns in that region are great places to live. Great hiking, fishing, skiing etc... One of my favorite towns around there is Sandwich. Squam lake is as good as it gets and the notch has a lot to offer. Better stop thinking of it or I'll be packing my bags tomorrow.
Old May 14th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Tim Brown
'95 D90 ST '99D2
I have a buddy living up there, Ed Sanders. He is a Rover-Unimog guy. ( ) you can shoot him an e-mail and he will talk your ear off about northern NH. Tell him Tim Brown sent you.
I got your JEEP thing, now it hurts when I pee!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat