Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 11th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Adam Hairston
97 LE #127/300
Sorry for the late is killing me.

1) Yes, Rockware bumper.
2) Cardboard..yes. Time for cross seals and pan gasket. Just haven't made the time.
3) Chuckars...yes. That was a really good day and I am usually happy to get one. Just got into them perfect and worked over two groups.
3) Went to the thimble for the similar reasons. Last fall was backinto the Frank Church hunting elk. Snowed hard. Wet, early season snow. We had another rig stuck that I needed to extract and couldn't pull around to drag out. Hook on my winch cable was frozen closed and my tow strap loops were frozen. It was a royal PITA to get hooked up so I looked around for something better. Figure this will work.

I haven't seen the chatter on Dweb about the prolink but I like the safety especially after my frozen pulling incident.

Old May 12th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team
I got my new thimble, line and synthetic rollers from Thor @ Viking Offroad. Very happy and highly recommended.

Land Rovers. A loosely associated collection of parts, generally traveling in the same direction.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat