I just thought I'd throw a quick update to my Series build
So far I finished the repairs needed to the donor frame, painted it. Fitted the body, fixed door gaps and leveled the tub, doors and plumbed the bulkhead. I fixed the pass footwell and door post, and now have moved on to the drivers side.
I sourced a pickup top and D90 rear seat, some 16" rims and tires. I have been scrounging the parts I need here and there. I have a few items still hanging out there I need to pickup.
I have been unemployed for the last 2 months, so my free flowing cash has been limited, but now I have a ton of time, except I spend it mostly with my kids finishing up summer break. I have worked a ton in the past 7 years or so and have missed some quality time with the family, so now its been nice to be hanging out with them, stressful on the finances but good for the soul.
Next is finish the footwells sort out the hydraulics, and running gear, finish rebuilding the last leaf spring and paint the rest of her Pastel Green. I'll finish the pickup top, I sourced a canvas top out of the UK for cheap, so once I pay for it that will be on its way. Get her running and stopping, should be good for some test drives.