NAS prices where do we go - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 19th, 2013, 02:08 PM
1993 NAS 110
Originally Posted by ADK46er View Post
I agree as I have never had any issues with USAA. In fact they have been great and their customer service top notch. But I didn't like the run around I got when I tried to find out how they place a value and what that value would be right now should something happen to my D90. I must have spent over an hour and talked with at least 6 different people. When I finally spoke with their third party they use the guy told me that I would be best to use a company that will do an agreed value.
I had that same conversation (and issues) with them when we first got the 110 too...When they forwarded me to the 3rd party, I just hung up and figured I'd take my chances with the regular USAA insurance since I've never had a negative problem with them in the last 25 years...I guess it's a bit of a roll of the dice. I have an old ('66) Corvette that I insure with Hagerty, since they will do a specific value quote, but it can't be a daily driver...the price is definitely good though!

Old August 19th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
Originally Posted by rd10014 View Post
Increase without question.
When was the last time your broker told you 'it's not a good time to / buy property / invest in stock / buy a Defender' ??

Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Soapy water / KY jelly, etc. is is basically a must. Yes, good idea to remove trim panels - only takes 5 more minutes to do so.
Car Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:05 PM
94 ST
My insurance company (Ameriprise) asked about modifications when I switched to them from Progressive. I'll have to ask them how much that plays for or against the value of the truck.

"It insists upon itself" Family Guy
"Your Defender insists upon itself" Dave Parker

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat