NAS 110 registry - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old October 21st, 2011, 09:15 AM
barnhill4x4
David
4.6 Autobiography

I am sure he wouldn't mind but he is in Florida at the moment. I will mention it to him in the next few days and let you know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 21st, 2011, 02:14 PM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder
1994 D90 #614 | '07 L322 SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECR View Post
Having help would be GREAT!

All I really have is content. I've been cataloging pictures and data for years and I have so many photos of 110s that at some point I would like to do a buyers guide. I've also got info and images from Safety Devices when the developed the cage.
I also have all the dealership delivery items that came when folks bought new NAS 110s.

My main goal is for this is for people to be able to research and track NAS 110s based on photos and the ID #.

So they can know what ones are original. What ones were restored, what the real miles are and if it ever was rebuilt from a salvage title.

A photo and ID # would lead to photos and sightings and miles and more detailed images.

I do not feel that owner's information should be shared. I would hate to see owners hassled by dealers asking them to sell or something. If the owner wants to give their data that is great, but I think it should be hidden. Maybe show up if the truck is sold and a new owner wants to research the history of the 110.

Think CarFax but one that tracks general location (northeast, west coast, etc) photos, mods made, mileage and such.

If you guys can set it up and I get to plug in photos and data, I'm all for it.
Cool. Yeah that was basically my thinking. We get the whole thing designed and functional and allow you or whoever access to update and maintain the information.

Dan, maybe we should setup soemthing in google docs so we can setup what information we want to feature and such.
Old October 21st, 2011, 02:42 PM
ini88
Daniel Marcello
Alloy+Grit Creative Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellulararrest View Post
Cool. Yeah that was basically my thinking. We get the whole thing designed and functional and allow you or whoever access to update and maintain the information.

Dan, maybe we should setup soemthing in google docs so we can setup what information we want to feature and such.
That sounds good with me! set up a google doc and share it with who needs to be on it.
daniel.marcello - gmail.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:11 AM
rd10014
Ronnie
1993 NAS D110

Registry

Anything updated with this registry?
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd10014 View Post
Anything updated with this registry?
With regard to the actual data, call ECR and ask them what the progress is. They had last said they'd maintain the registry. Even though the registry site isn't up and running, they should have an updated list put together.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 09:10 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
I haven't lost interest in this, I just haven't had the convergence of time and inspiration required to make it happen. Mike at ECR remains interested so far as I know, but I've found e real problem is data. My main objective primarily is to make a "market letter" to track NAS 110 sales and values, accounting for the trucks is secondary.

I'm stuck on methodology. It's one thing to scan eBay and all the other sales sites constantly, but then you only know what is for sale, not necessarily what a truck sold for or where it went.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old July 23rd, 2013, 09:38 AM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder
1994 D90 #614 | '07 L322 SC

I actually do have a working mockup put together for this. I need to hook back up with Daniel for a design and Mike at ECR for what they need regarding data.

I was about to put more time into this, but work picked back up quickly. Hopefully I can forge forward a bit soon.
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:03 PM
emah
Ed Mah
1993 NAS D110

Registry
How many NAS 110's are still around??

Just found this old thread. Other than this, is there any active site where we can see how many NAS 110s are currently still out there? I'm just curious to see how many of the original 502 imported to the USA are still around?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
110, nas, nas 110