NAS 110 Future Values - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 20th, 2016, 09:48 AM
1997 Defender
Originally Posted by Nos4ra2 View Post
justify it this way - buy it, drive it, enjoy it, don't crash it, service it, sell it and get your money back. Think of it as parking your money with benefits.
I 2nd this motto.

Old February 20th, 2016, 04:23 PM
1993 NAS 110
Originally Posted by phoenix37 View Post
I didnt feel right enjoying my NAS 110 as it was intended.. it was too nice to offroad/drive in the winter etc and that killed the experience for me. No doubt its worth much more now than when i sold it a few years ago. For pure enjoyability/reliability I would take my LS powered ROW 110 over the NAS 110 any day. i have no idea what the truck is worth and i dont care because I'm enjoying it too much to think of selling.
Definitely agree! I'll buy a ROW some day (would love to build a 130 up) and turn it into a fun driver and not worry about the condition and value! We definitely baby our NAS 110 way too much and don't drive it as much as we'd prefer!! It's just worth so much more now than what we paid for it, so it's pretty tough to abuse it like I'd like too!! (Currently have a full size Bronco and Land Cruiser for that) 😉

Old February 20th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Amit Likhyani
95 D90 Soft Top Estoril Blue 6.2 LS
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
I'd rather spend the premium on a LS swap. Yes, a NAS is definitely better than my ROW, but, imo, my ROW with a LS in it would be better than any NAS. And if you put a LS in a NAS, was there ever really any point in paying the premium for a NAS in the first place?
The gorgeous NAS padded soft top and that unobtanium numbered plate :-)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

110, nas, nas 110