Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old February 14th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Premoto1
Tyler
1997 D90 SW

Registry
Nas 110 #469 sold

As many of you knew, I was selling my D110. It sold on eBay and the transaction if finalized. The truck is going to a good home in Boulder, CO. My understanding is its first stop is to have the bulkhead and other rust issues resolve.

I bought a new car. A '67 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8. It's my daily driver, so I sure hope Spring hurries the hell up.

I can't imagine I'll stay away from Rovers forever. If someone has a decent NAS D90 wagon, miles irrelevant for under $40k, let me know. That'll be the next purchase.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 14th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premoto1 View Post
As many of you knew, I was selling my D110. It sold on eBay and the transaction if finalized. The truck is going to a good home in Boulder, CO. My understanding is its first stop is to have the bulkhead and other rust issues resolve. I bought a new car. A '67 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8. It's my daily driver, so I sure hope Spring hurries the hell up. I can't imagine I'll stay away from Rovers forever. If someone has a decent NAS D90 wagon, miles irrelevant for under $40k, let me know. That'll be the next purchase.
Pics of the Austin Healey or it didn't happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old February 14th, 2014, 06:19 PM
1of40
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi

Registry
Let me know when you start seriously looking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-35494642.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	586.5 KB
ID:	89693  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 14th, 2014, 07:02 PM
kevincdoyle
Kevin C. Doyle
1995 NAS D90 Coniston Green SW

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premoto1 View Post
As many of you knew, I was selling my D110. It sold on eBay and the transaction if finalized. The truck is going to a good home in Boulder, CO. My understanding is its first stop is to have the bulkhead and other rust issues resolve. I bought a new car. A '67 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8. It's my daily driver, so I sure hope Spring hurries the hell up. I can't imagine I'll stay away from Rovers forever. If someone has a decent NAS D90 wagon, miles irrelevant for under $40k, let me know. That'll be the next purchase.
Hah!! My father-in-law bought one drove it 2 miles, brought it to me and said, "keep this until I can sell it". Had it for two years and had a blast piddling on it and driving it. He finally sold it to some guy in Chicago. I loved it! It was black with white insert over red. What a great car. Until you got to about 50mph, then it was looser than my 2nd girlfriend...

Cars are all about memories...

"I actually like to paint some of my smaller parts......"
Old February 14th, 2014, 11:56 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
You suffer from time zone search deprivation. http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...938#post507938 -Jeff
Ah so, gomenasai.

Konichiwah!

Semper Fi!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
110, nas, nas 110