Moving Dilemma - Page 5 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 1st, 2015, 06:29 AM
'94 NAS 90 SW (not POE)
Originally Posted by GunnyUSMC View Post
Here is that box I was talking about, I am sure that you could fab something up like it.

The Safe T Pedal was designed around a vehicle we built, we realised that there was a lack of mechanical security devices on the market at the time. This realisation was the spark needed to create The Safe T Pedal, a mechanical anti-theft device aimed at the idea of preventing access to the pedal area on the vehicle!

The Safe T Pedal works by securing round the brake pedal & preventing access to any of the pedals, its CAD designed & pressed out of 4mm high grade steel sheet, the average weight of a Safe T Pedal is between 3kg and 6kg.

The Safe T Pedal is fitted in seconds giving piece of mind whilst your vehicle is unattended. All of our Safe T Pedals are available in a choice of colours & also come with a window sticker showing your vehicle is protected !

Watch The SAFE T PEDAL in Action

Shire Fabrications
For anyone interested I contacted the guy in the UK and he'd be willing to do a slight discount. See my post in the parts for sale thread.

Formerly Coniston Green D90 NAS ST w/Badger Top,etc... soon to be so much more

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat