Massive parts purge - Page 4 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 14th, 2011, 08:23 AM
1995 SW #487/500
Do you have any Range Rover Classic parts?

Poor gas mileage gets you to the best places on earth
Old November 17th, 2011, 09:03 AM
1988 90
Originally Posted by ECR View Post
So after starting to sort through all these parts there is no way we can get things organized for a sale in a few weeks (along with the work we are doing to get the old shop re-hab'd and outfitted again).
So I am going to hold off on this sale until Spring.

If you have specific needs that need filling right now feel free to email me and I can look for those parts and if anyone needs a large body part sooner I will be happy to meet them on a weekend so that they can collect it.

FYI, we don't have many 90 tubs left. We also don't have spectacular parts like NAS 110 roll cages hanging around. We use all that stuff. What we do have are lots of parts that we have taken off trucks and lots of stuff that is great but just not quite good enough for a restoration that we couldn't bring ourselves to toss.

Asking for 100 peoples ideal dates is going to be a mess. Everyone has their own agenda.

If I were you I'd pick a date that works best for ECR, maybe make sure no other large LR events are going on that weekend and put it in stone.

Spring is a ways away, so people should have plenty of time to plan around it. If they can't make it they can't make it, but trying to please everyone is never going to work out. Have them work around your schedule, not visa versa.

1967 Series IIa 109 5 Door - Work in progress
'98 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

part, parts