Looking for small Colorado office
Cross-posting from DWeb...
It's official now, the Army is moving my wife and I to Colorado Springs in late August. I lucked out and I'll be staying on with my employer as a contractor working remotely. I need to secure some small office space in the Springs area and I'm wondering if anybody here has any ideas.
The space could be as simple as a small room or quiet area, colocated in someone else's office or detached home office.
Another option is trying to find a small auto shop space with an attached office where I could work on my truck when I have downtime.
I have a few basic requirements:
- It needs to be a quiet area; I spend most of my day on the phone
- I need to be able to bring in my own Internet connectivity and phone lines
- Must have reliable high-speed Internet in the area. FIOS would be awesome.
- I don't want to rent one of those "mini offices". They suck and they gouge you for every little thing.
- I can't sign a long-term lease. My civilian contract could end or the Army Reserve could deploy me and I'd need to bail with a few weeks notice.
If you have a space in your office that you'd like to sub-let or if you know of someone who does, let me know. I can pay cash or do a partial trade-out for IT services.