Land Rover theft family busted - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 2nd, 2014, 08:23 PM
1994 ST #982 (SOLD)
Interesting story

My boss just got his stolen 2012 range rover returned. It was stolen out of his drive way at 5am 3 weeks ago, it was part of a 140 car multiple agency sting operation, was found in a container on its way to Ghana.

They put them up on chains to fit 4 in a container.

Interior trashed. Still has fingerprint dust everywheres.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 07:23 AM
she looks a bit like james may

Old April 3rd, 2014, 05:33 PM
Gren Thomas
1985 90 300tdi auto
these scumbags have plenty of money salted away and wont pay jack back, most will do only 1/2 the sentence anyway. they should all be shot.!

a guy working with me bought an almost new 90 Td5 station wagon, a few weeks later wife took it shopping & returned to an empty spot in the car park.

When reported to the police they knew all about it as soon as they said it was a landrover also knew the people behind it but had no evidence to prosecute.
They would sell vehicles then a few weeks later steal them back using a duplicate set of keys, change the documents and sell it on again...

The trouble is he took a loan to buy it and the insurance wont pay out as it was a stolen vehicle in the 1st place, 15k and nothing to show for it.!

don't get me started on the pikey's nicking plant & trailers then dapping it back to Ireland to put them on a boat, if they are caught red handed then the moment they are released they move on.. end of case.!

Ive noticed a big increase in the number of police looking around the autojumbles, I bet there will be a few at the newbury sortout this sunday..

regards all

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

land rover