Land Rover Monthly Oct issue - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 15th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Birmabright Bread Box/Swagger Wagon
Land Rover Monthly Oct issue

Interesting article in Oct issue about the NAS Defenders.
The author claims they (NAS) models will be the models most sought after and they are the icons of the entire production run.

LR3 sidesteps with rocker panels for sale $400
Old September 15th, 2013, 08:21 AM
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team
The cage really adds to the rugged look of the trucks...IMHO

Old September 15th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers
I didn't read the article. But in my opinion I would say that is true only in the US because the value has been kept so high.

Tomb Raider editions are better looking, newer, hold their value relatively well in a country full of Land Rovers, and have a significantly more rugged look. Earlier model vehicles in the UK are always increasing in value. Even earlier model vehicles that are tax free are increasing in value. The only reason that the NAS vehicles might be the most "sought after" is because total (insert whatever word you want that I won't because the "site team" loves to delete posts that are offensive to these types of people that are on this site) with loads of cash think that driving one will instantly make them look like they are ballers who love to adventure cause their NAS truck cost $50k and inspires visions of safaris and expeditions. Nobody in the rest of the world is really really fiending for any Defenders because so many are available.

The trucks that I think are the most sought after are the ones that we can't have over here like all the ones that people have that are actually cool. The diesel ones with four doors.
Do not read the next sentence.

You little rebel, I like you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

land rover