Lake Wylie, SC Sighting - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old December 26th, 2007, 10:28 AM
WCURoverD90
Jason Habbal
1997 Defender 90 #1104

Lake Wylie, SC Sighting

Spotted the other night at the Texaco in Lake Wylie. White D90 Soft top with brush guard. i wasn't in my D90 at the time. Anyone here??

Land Rover-The Best 4x4xFar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 26th, 2007, 02:24 PM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

No, but are you in Monroe? We live in Marshville- check out our site, www.theroverbarn.com and stop by some time. Cheers, dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old December 26th, 2007, 03:09 PM
WCURoverD90
Jason Habbal
1997 Defender 90 #1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovertrader
No, but are you in Monroe? We live in Marshville- check out our site, www.theroverbarn.com and stop by some time. Cheers, dale
Dale. I talked to you a few times over email a few years ago. My parents live out in Unionville, but i recently moved to Lake Wylie. I think my dad may have talked to you all about a 110 or something like that within the last year.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 26th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Overlander
mark kellgren
in between D's in an 04 D2

Registry
Quote:
Dale,
I'm going to have to stop by some time. I go through Marshville every month in my 110 on my way to Fayetteville for Guard drill. Do you guys do any fab? I need a simple square tube rack built to hold 6 specter cans that I can mount in my hannibal. (The hannibal can holders don't fit specters)
Old December 27th, 2007, 07:56 AM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

Jason- Yes, I remeber- you were at a family gathering, and I was driving the yellow 90, and pased yours parked in Unionville. People don't realize how far off the beaten path that is to see two D-90's. Hope all is well. I believe your Dad spoke w/ me and Will Hedrick who helps occasionally w/ sales- didn't realize the family tie.

Mark- We met at Uwharrie this fall- I think I was in the TReK Disco. We don't do any fab- lots of design though. I have a few places for fab after we finalize design- it seems to work out much cheaper that way- shoot me your email, and I can give you a couple examples. One biggie was lowering the Hannibal on the D-II- sounds easy, but far from it, not to mention bumpers, racks, etc.

Thanks, and come by/call anytime. Should be getting the 110 back in a few weeks w/ 3.9 auto conversion- you have to see our console design- attaches to the Tuffy box.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old December 27th, 2007, 08:31 AM
WCURoverD90
Jason Habbal
1997 Defender 90 #1104

Quote:
Jason- Yes, I remeber- you were at a family gathering, and I was driving the yellow 90, and pased yours parked in Unionville. People don't realize how far off the beaten path that is to see two D-90's. Hope all is well. I believe your Dad spoke w/ me and Will Hedrick who helps occasionally w/ sales- didn't realize the family tie.

Thanks, and come by/call anytime. Should be getting the 110 back in a few weeks w/ 3.9 auto conversion- you have to see our console design- attaches to the Tuffy box.
Yep thats right. It is verry far off the beaten path for 2 D90's. I will try to get out your way sometime soon and check out all that you have.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
ht, sighting