Kudos to Atlantic British! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 15th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Like my Tatas?
Kudos to Atlantic British!

Just wanted to share my shopping experience with Atlantic British. As some of you may or may not know, I am in the middle of a frame swap and took advantage of a sale AB had a few weeks back. I purchased a complete set of OME springs and shocks and their braided steel lines. As it turns out, the brake lines are too short. Or maybe my lift is too high, not sure which but a quick PM to Eric and he will be making a new extended set for me. Even asked how long I want them. I was ready to be given the run-around like most shops do, like the warranty is expired because I opened the bag, or even get accused of not installing them properly. Nope, just:

"No trouble at all. With a OME 2" lift and stock length OME shocks these should be the correct length. Please let me know how long you need them so we can have the correct length made up for you."

This is a rare experience for me. Often times all I read are negative reviews on the forums. Just wanted to give a positive one.

1983 110 Rebuild
Series 1
"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag"
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team
Eric's the man!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat