King One Winch Order. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 27th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Andrew J. Hutton
1993 Defender 110 200TDI
King One Winch Order.

I'm looking at the possibility of shipping over a skid of Kingone winches for resale and I was wondering if anyone here might be interested. These are the same winches sold as Goldfish TDS winches and available in a variety of sizes, and come with synthetic lines, hawse fairleads, the brake is on the end of the winch and not inside the drum so the drum does not heat up when powering against the brake and there are seals on the drum to make it a whole lot more water resistant than most and the solenoids are solid-state.

If you're interested please send me a PM and we can discuss things, once there are enough people/companies interested to make the shipping viable we can sort things out and figure out final pricing. They should be quite reasonably priced from the wholesale price list I have here.
-- - Parts & Accessories Imported Weekly - Like us on Facebook for a discount on parts! - Handmade Soap ideal for Mechanics!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat