Just FYI - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old March 26th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Oxcart13
Mark M
D110

Joe - if this Rockware Tire Carrier is such a POS like you say it is, then why didn't you respond to my repeated attempts to PM and email back in December regarding my interest to buy it? Sell the tire carrier (to someone else as I won't do business with you) or get over it already. Are you somehow trying equate Rockware to SafariGard in regard to customer service? I've done business with both and they are night and day, in my opinion. Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 26th, 2008, 05:19 PM
WhiteD90
Johnathan Tisdale
93 110, 90 RockRR buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe P
Rock Ware's stuff SUCKS!!! Their rear tire carrier/bumper is the worst money I have ever spent on my defender. The welds are shitty, the thing rattled so bad I had to take it a fab shop to fix it, the antenna bracket had to be cut off b/c they put it on backwards and it hit the lamp protectors, and the recovery points weren't welded on straight. All that and I still had to wait over 6 months to get the damn thing.

Once again Rock Ware SUCKS!
You are entitled to your opinion but I bet if you polled this site you'd probably be the only negative vote. Having said that, sorry about your experience as they are a good company with quality products as most will attest to.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat