Jumpseats removed, much better! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 7th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Shawn Palmer
1997 SW-Arles Blue
Jumpseats removed, much better!

I removed 3 of my SW jumpseats the other day. The difference in space back there is huge now. I wish I would have done it sooner. I left the rear passenger side seat in there just in case, but it is like a different D90 now. If they had to, someone could sit on the wheel well anyway.
Tons of room. I am keeping my seats just in case I need them again. I also got rid of those sloppy looking seat belts that look like crap back there. Amazingly a lot of the rattles are gone now too.
I thought I would post this in case someone else was thinking of doing it. I really like it a lot better.

There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness.

97 D90 SW
Old February 9th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team
pics please! But try not to take them in that huge warehouse/garage you usually do, because it just throws me into depression.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat