Jack Russell Rover - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 4th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Burke Bell
'94 NAS D90 #158
Jack Russell Rover

I was just in the garage with my old Jack and my old Rover and was thinking how they were so alike. Both British, both compact, smart, and tough as hell. And, both of them make you want to kick them sometimes Just wondering if there are any other Jacks in Rovers?

Oscar The Jack.

BTW I got my Jack not too long after I got the 90 back in '94. His first ride was in the Defender.

"I race cars, play tennis, and fondle women, BUT! I have weekends off, and I am my own boss." - Arthur
Old January 9th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Paul Maidment
Well I have two 'jacks' but unfortunately no pics of them in any of my past LR's....but I am also on the 'correct' side of the pond.

Little one is Bren (male) aged 10 weeks and the older one is Mitz (female) at 4 years

Currently LR'less as my last one ('69 IIa SWB rag top) was sold to finance a divorce so I have been relegated to a Jeep Cherokee 4.0 and a Nissan Terrano (on waste veg). But there is an ex-RAF series II pick-up on it's way to me in the next few months

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat