Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old June 30th, 2007, 06:15 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
its not fair.

I looked at the Spector Offroad site, a land cruiser version of Rovers North. They had all kinds of diesal engines and conversions for sale etc. Didnt RN get in trouble for selling 300tdi's? I dont see how they can be offering this kind of stuff so easily. I know its not terribly hard to get diesals for our trucks, but it would ne cool if you could pick one out of a Rovers North Catalog.... Just a quick rant.
Advertisement

Old June 30th, 2007, 11:24 PM
huck1974
shane cates
94 d90

They offered me a qoute with a phone call. There are other ways to make it happen also with a little research. There is a gentleman with an isuzu swap with nicer gains. He is located at discotech industries. he also offers the conventional swap. I have 5.3 vortec and can't make up my mind which way to go. (not an ad, just sharing what I found)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rover4x4
I looked at the Spector Offroad site, a land cruiser version of Rovers North. They had all kinds of diesal engines and conversions for sale etc. Didnt RN get in trouble for selling 300tdi's? I dont see how they can be offering this kind of stuff so easily. I know its not terribly hard to get diesals for our trucks, but it would ne cool if you could pick one out of a Rovers North Catalog.... Just a quick rant.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat