Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old November 2nd, 2014, 06:14 PM
Stormer
JP
2008 RRSC

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
My contract is up in two weeks so I'm planning to upgrade then. I'm a destroyer of phones, currently on my 4th iPhone 5, so I'm most definitely getting a case. My friend has a company called Lunatik that makes some of the best cases available for iPhones. Here's their iPhone 6 line up.
I bought a TAKTIK case for my 5 and I'd already signed up as soon as they launched the Kickstarter campaign for the 6. On the list for their new line of watches as well. The Epic looks sick, love how they are reinventing the watch as a programmable multi-functional device.
Advertisement

Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:05 AM
Dogpilot
James Wallace
Defender 90 1997 NAS ST

Registry
Here is the spider mount installed, or rather bent to fit the Defender dash. Unfortunately no photo of the iPhone 6 installed, hard to take a pic of itself. Nice thing about this mount is it can adapt to any phone, iPhone 5 or android and hold them very securely, while allowing access to the bottom of the phone, where I hook up the USB to the stereo.

Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:36 AM
Manimal
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team

Nice! I'm trying to talk him into a Taktik case for the plus size as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
I bought a TAKTIK case for my 5 and I'd already signed up as soon as they launched the Kickstarter campaign for the 6. On the list for their new line of watches as well. The Epic looks sick, love how they are reinventing the watch as a programmable multi-functional device.
Advertisement

Old November 3rd, 2014, 02:06 PM
LNBright
Leslie Bright
1972 88" SIII

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
Nice! I'm trying to talk him into a Taktik case for the plus size as well.
Instead of the Taktik, I ordered one of his Aquatiks for my 6 through the indiegogo... I wish things would be on the move even sooner, they hit the target long ago, it'd be nice if they could ship this year instead of after the first....
Old November 3rd, 2014, 02:14 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

I don't quite trust Gumby to hold my phone securely. My Arkon holder arrives today so I'll report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogpilot View Post
Here is the spider mount installed, or rather bent to fit the Defender dash. Unfortunately no photo of the iPhone 6 installed, hard to take a pic of itself. Nice thing about this mount is it can adapt to any phone, iPhone 5 or android and hold them very securely, while allowing access to the bottom of the phone, where I hook up the USB to the stereo.

------ Follow up post added November 3rd, 2014 11:16 AM ------

I dropped my new phone this morning. Slipped out of my pocket when tying my shoes and landed safely on the front door mat. A good reminder to get a case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Did you break it yet?

-Jeff
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat