http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
bossman429
Adrian
1988 90

Registry
And this is why this country is doomed....

F'in sick
Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:11 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman429
And this is why this country is doomed....

F'in sick
This country is not doomed. It's just time to take it back from everyone "hoping for change."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 3rd, 2011, 10:58 AM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

This is CRAZY! "Sombody needs to pay"! The sad thing is this is but one story...dependence breeding dependence. Her "Fiance" most likley went to jail for a vacation...
Old December 3rd, 2011, 10:59 AM
Jackie Treehorn
A
1985 (legitimately)

Registry
Why I will most likely never be elected to a public office.....

Just F-in Fabulous!
Where to begin on this gem of a story?

Obviously, she's got a heavy sense of entitlement when it comes to public assistance that is unlikely to ever change. (In the same way you can't take the entreprenurial spirit away from those that are born with it - on the flip side).

She's too far gone to comment on, but I thing going forward there should be free access to voluntary sterilization for those recieving long-term public assistance. (i.e. if you've got 2 or more kids and you're "in the system" for more than a year maybe offer a financial incentive to take sterilization medication).

Obviously, people like that have no other form of recreation or entertainment other than sex (it is free after all).

KEYSHAWN: "Hmmm, what do you want to do tonight Angell, perhaps go to dinner, maybe a movie with the kids, or maybe sit down and do homework with the kids?"

ANGELL: "Hells no Keyshawn!!!, I blew through my monthly assistance check 3-days after receiving it, and you're disability check does't come in until two weeks. We ain't even gots money for MacDonalds. Lets just stay in an have a baby-oil-infused crazy sex session in front of our kids to pass the time. I probably won't get pregnant because I'm really unhealthy, so lets just have some unprotected sex. We are a loving family after all. Maybe when you get your check in two weeks you can hook us up with some good chronic so we can forget about how bad our life sucks?"

KEYSHAWN: "Okay, hittin' the skins then! I'll give baby Lexus some Nyquil so she won't bother us and you tell the rest of the kids to go on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. It's ON!"

EDIT> I forgot to mention that I felt more than a little sad when I was watching that cute toddler clinging to the arms of that social-worker. Kudos to that guy, he seems like he really cares (not a typical public employee).
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:59 AM
founD90
Dr. Gonzo
1994 D90 #48

Must be a slow news day at Fox.

Nothing riles up the angry old white guy base like a classic "welfare mom" story.

I'd rather read 10 more pages of Barry and Pilot arguing over green SWs with white tops than this trash.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
Campbell
Rich Campbell
06 LR3 01DII D90s sold

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by founD90 View Post

Nothing riles up the angry old white guy base like a classic "welfare mom" story.

I'd rather read 10 more pages of Barry and Pilot arguing over green SWs with white tops than this trash.

Stories like this should rile up all sides, not just old white dudes.....the reason we are where we are today is because it doesn't. Politics aside (I'm an Independent) this level of complete lack of accountability is what is driving us into the ground. Not to mentioned the douchbag Republican and Democrats that are in Congress also having no accountability for any of their actions.
my 2cts
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:35 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
Lets take our house back .... that nice script written years ago by those guys sweating their asses on a warm July day in Philadelphia taught me, this is Our House.

And those employees of ours in DC not doing the jobs we hired them to do should be dismissed at once
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Campbell
Rich Campbell
06 LR3 01DII D90s sold

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbier View Post
Lets take our house back .... that nice script written years ago by those guys sweating their asses on a warm July day in Philadelphia taught me, this is Our House.

And those employees of ours in DC not doing the jobs we hired them to do should be dismissed at once
Did anyone happen to see the 60 minutes episode on congress legally being about to trade stocks with inside information?
If not this will piss you off.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
GYM
Gary
97 SW

Quote:

Rather than mocking and derailing the thread, perhaps you could give the "angry old white dudes" your alternative solution to address this woman's entitlement plea?
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
founD90
Dr. Gonzo
1994 D90 #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYM View Post
Rather than mocking and derailing the thread, perhaps you could give the "angry old white dudes" your alternative solution to address this woman's entitlement plea?
Sorry Garth, no argument of mine will change your mind and vice-versa. I come here for the mocking and debates about gray market trucks, the stories, pictures, for sale ads, and the technical information about the trucks we all drive. I leave my politics at the door, and get frustrated when others don't. Nothing malicious, just not (to me) what D-90 is about.

To paraphrase a comedian who's name I can't remember : "No, I'm here for the jokes"
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:38 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

I come here in the hopes of finding a pristine conniston green truck with a white roof. If we are going to debate the state of the country can we start with the education system. I mean I know adults who still don't know the difference between your and you're.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
woldd90
Scott
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team

I could care less about anyone's political persuasion on this forum... But, you have to admit, that this lady, shouting out that someone should be held accountable and they need to pay...should enrage the average American. 15 kids? I guess she is not accountable for laying on her bed.

Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:14 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by woldd90
I could care less about anyone's political persuasion on this forum... But, you have to admit, that this lady, shouting out that someone should be held accountable and they need to pay...should enrage the average American. 15 kids? I guess she is not accountable for laying on her bed.
Laying on a bed? I make babies in the back of a defender. Just one of the reasons a conniston green wagon is better than a soft top. It provides much more privacy for things such as porking and actual baby delivery. Did I mention the white roof keep heat down?
Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Campbell
Rich Campbell
06 LR3 01DII D90s sold

Registry
Quote:
Sorry Garth, no argument of mine will change your mind and vice-versa. I come here for the mocking and debates about gray market trucks, the stories, pictures, for sale ads, and the technical information about the trucks we all drive. I leave my politics at the door, and get frustrated when others don't. Nothing malicious, just not (to me) what D-90 is about.

To paraphrase a comedian who's name I can't remember : "No, I'm here for the jokes"
You do realize you are reading the Misc. Chit Chat section?
Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
Campbell
Rich Campbell
06 LR3 01DII D90s sold

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by woldd90 View Post
Exactly! The fact that it doesn't is at the core of what is wrong with our political system....IMO anyways.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
lynchee
Dennis Lynch
94 D90 #699

Quote:

If you're so sensitive to her plight, why don't you throw some cash her way. I'm sure you have some disposable income.
The taxpayers of her town/county have been paying for her and her kids since birth and she is saying it's not enough and someone (not her) has to be held accountable. This should enrage everyone who has ever worked a day in their life, regardless of political affiliation or race.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:43 PM
Overlander
mark kellgren
in between D's in an 04 D2

Registry
She needs to live in a shoe.

ISIL and al qaeda can go F*ck themselves...
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:46 PM
bossman429
Adrian
1988 90

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
This country is not doomed. It's just time to take it back from everyone "hoping for change."
Well, i'll be shocked if that happens in my life time.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:52 PM
discotdi
Todd Miller
Land Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
Stories like this should rile up all sides, not just old white dudes.....the reason we are where we are today is because it doesn't. Politics aside (I'm an Independent) this level of complete lack of accountability is what is driving us into the ground. Not to mentioned the douchbag Republican and Democrats that are in Congress also having no accountability for any of their actions.
my 2cts
accountability would be nice from not only the Homeless welfare mom but from Congress, Wall Street, Mortgage brokers, Moodys, and the other ratings agencies, all of who screwed the world up.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat