I just had one of those "she looked hotter when I was buzzed" moments - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old April 18th, 2012, 11:36 AM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
$1800 for 3 bottles gets you in. Whores will then flock to your table. Supper club is hands down the best club in LA.
I had a night in Vegas a couple years ago for my brother's bachelor party that ran like that and I ended up sponsoring his towny buddies. Sure hot girls were dancing at our table, loud house music, and the whole "scene". But man, it really wasn't all that much fun and once I signed the bill kept thinking how I would much rather have spent the money on a Bridgeport, axles for the Rover, or spent a few days in interior BC in a snowcat farming sections of deep pow on steep pitches.

But it was for my brother and he wanted a Vegas bachelor party. And I believe his buddies are still talking about it. For me, I hope to never go back to LV and if LA is the same shit, I'll be sure not to go there as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 18th, 2012, 11:44 AM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

I think the strip is a hole and hate it but I am sure there are parts of Vegas that aren't like that. Los Angeles might have a bad rap if you are just thinking of douches like Neil and and club scene but Jeff can tell you from being at t place. We had nothing to do with any of that.
Old April 18th, 2012, 11:50 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
I'm sure Jeff was pretty popular out there with his half cut-off belly shirt; must have been tough walking down the street with him, getting honked at and what not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 18th, 2012, 11:56 AM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
I think the strip is a hole and hate it but I am sure there are parts of Vegas that aren't like that. Los Angeles might have a bad rap if you are just thinking of douches like Neil and and club scene but Jeff can tell you from being at t place. We had nothing to do with any of that.
One thing I did have a blast doing on the Vegas trip was renting dune buggies and hitting the desert. Would love to do a trip out there exploring either on 2 wheel or 4 wheel off road machines.

Thanks for the tip on LA - will hit you up if I ever go out. Although as much of a hater of club scene bullshit - I think it would be absolute rip to see Neil in action.
Old April 18th, 2012, 11:58 AM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

True seeing Neil in all his Ed hardy glory would be awesome.

I once went on a mountain bike trip to Vegas. Drove the four hours with my bike on the roof. For wasted and was too hung over to ride.
Old April 18th, 2012, 12:32 PM
bjf
barry f
94 ST #395

My LA (velios and love lady)

Recipe coming your way
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Actually I'm going to Vegas for Memorial day weekend, stayig at venetion, you guys should show up.

Robert Deniro
Old April 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM
GYM
Gary
97 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
I hope to never go back to LV and if LA is the same shit, I'll be sure not to go there as well.
By far, the biggest problem with LA isn't in LA, it is 385 miles north at 10th and L Street in Sacramento.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat