Huge loss for a very good friend - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 30th, 2009, 06:08 PM
90, D-I, & 109 Coiler S/T 5-door
Huge loss for a very good friend

Many of you know John Prochaska, aka JPRO576 on the forum, and -well, this is from his post on some items he has listed for sale:

Thanks to everyone. I have been going through a difficult time. My father had been extremely sick for the past 10 months and just passed away last week. Trying to cope with it. I just wanted give a special thanks to Dale & Dendy for their support and kind words. I will be back in Colorado on Fri. and should be able to follow up with folks over the weekend. Losing my father has been one of the toughest things for me to deal with. He will be sorely missed. Even though I do not know everyone personally on the board you all have made me feel like we are all old friends. This has been the first day I have been able to get some of the stuff off of my mind and in to writing. Life does go on. My father always enjoyed my passion for Land Rovers and that has just ment the world to me. Even during his failing days he would read the Rovers North news, Overland Journal, LRL. He felt that even though I could not always be near him reading about rovers made him feel closer to me. Cheers to my father and thanks for the wonderful life that he had provided to me. There were so many people in my life that were saying prayers and wishes for me and my family. It means so much to me. Happy holidays to everyone and have a safe and prosperous new year.

So sorry John for your loss.... while I never met him, through you I feel as though I knew him, and as they say," the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". All the best my friend.

Old December 31st, 2009, 06:36 AM
1994 ST D90
D-90 Source Vendor
To John,

Your father will always be with you, I feel my dad still lives thru me and so every day is a very special day for me. There are always good and bad days, but enjoy just waking up every day.

God bless my friend.

Old December 31st, 2009, 09:05 AM
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built
Sent you an e-mail. You know I am thinking of you and your family. (especially your Mom).
One step at a time ... my friend, ... one step at a time.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat