How great! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 16th, 2005, 09:06 AM
m j
Thumbs up How great!

The past three months I've been reminded how great owning a D90 is. Working on it in the below zero temps, snow and pouring rain. just got to love it. But ultimately, it comes down to the D90 community.

Just have to give thanks to a few vendors coming in, in a pinch!!

Keith (Rover Tracks) - Needed trailing arms in a quick way... Got 'em fast. Not only that these are some of the beefiest things i've seen. Won't be worried if I end up skidding them over couple of boulders.

John and Ho (EE) - Had a few orders with them and boy they've come in. VERY helpful service from them!

Guys at Rovers North - quite a few orders with them, got 'em fast without problem. Also, great being able to call 'em up and have 'em help with any questions.

Bill (GBR) - front and rear diff thirds. Bill was an awesome help in helping me decide (given my driving habits) which combination of diffs and lockers to go with!!!

Thanks to everyone else on the list for answering questions and providing such a GREAT knowledge base!!
Mike J.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat