Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Old August 17th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaxx
Neil, you're in 'the club' now! You've found the secret society of hot chicks. First chance you get, dump her at the next hot girl party and the others will come flocking! (If you're a Seinfeld fan, you'll understand.)
That could backfire as well, I mean how would that look if she tells her friends I dumped her and they all think I'm an asshole, than I'd have plenty of time to explain to all of you how I based my life on a tv show and how much more free time I have to work on my rovers. Besides it seems like most of her friends are guys, shes got plenty to choose from and another reason why I don't think it'll last long. :P Chris you can have my sloppy seconds, because in reality I'm probably having someone's 100th + serving all you have to do is move to Los Angeles. Another crazy thing about her is she owns and rides a harley, I don't even know how to ride a scooter. Hence my 2 week prediction. hehe

Robert Deniro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 17th, 2007, 03:21 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

With dating at my age.. thinking you'll be the first getting in on the ground level is not a realistic path of thought.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:26 PM
landrovered
S. Smith
72 Series III 109 Diesel

Man Rule #1

No matter how good looking a woman is...Some guy somewhere is tired of her.
Advertisement

Old August 17th, 2007, 06:06 PM
themaxx
Ade
94 ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by landrovered
Man Rule #1

No matter how good looking a woman is...Some guy somewhere is tired of her.
So true, soooo true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley
That could backfire as well, I mean how would that look if she tells her friends I dumped her and they all think I'm an asshole, than I'd have plenty of time to explain to all of you how I based my life on a tv show and how much more free time I have to work on my rovers. Besides it seems like most of her friends are guys, shes got plenty to choose from and another reason why I don't think it'll last long. :P Chris you can have my sloppy seconds, because in reality I'm probably having someone's 100th + serving all you have to do is move to Los Angeles. Another crazy thing about her is she owns and rides a harley, I don't even know how to ride a scooter. Hence my 2 week prediction. hehe
Backfire? No way! You dump her and all her 'friends' (you are in LA) will want to know who you're all about!

By no means am I trying to be a dick, but are you sure she doesn't have an adams apple?
Old August 17th, 2007, 06:24 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
yeah i was wondering the same thing
Old August 17th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaxx
So true, soooo true!

Backfire? No way! You dump her and all her 'friends' (you are in LA) will want to know who you're all about!

By no means am I trying to be a dick, but are you sure she doesn't have an adams apple?
haha, Shes Jewish. Hence the big nose. I wouldn't dip my wick in some man hole. I inspected it before hand, it is indeed a real woman hole. And the DDF's are 100% real.

Robert Deniro

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
90, d90