Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 28th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Overlander
mark kellgren
93' NAS 110- #234

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisC View Post
I don't have a truck in this "beagle fight". But I would be very upset if mine was not returned based conjecture and hearsay in some of the post.
Beagles don't fight each other, they collaborate..just like evil ninja's..except they are loud, really loud...and you will know they were there, cause you're shit is destroyed.

One of my beagles pissed on my bare foot last night, after pissing on herself, upside down...like an evil incontinant ninja. Regular dogs don't have those kind of skills.

------ Follow up post added July 28th, 2014 01:51 PM ------

If there was ever any way to get my two beagles to go "highlander" on each other, I would have done it by now..

ISIL and al qaeda can go F*ck themselves...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 28th, 2014, 01:48 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlander View Post

If there was ever any way to get my two beagles to go "highlander" on each other, I would have done it by now..
Maybe you need to lead by example...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 28th, 2014, 01:57 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlander View Post
Sheet dood... Now we are going to have PETA here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 28th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dro View Post
We are just trying to get to 2,000 posts.
And The Dro wants to get to 5000 posts.
Old July 28th, 2014, 02:08 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
And The Dro wants to get to 5000 posts.

Old July 28th, 2014, 02:38 PM
LuisC
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
Quote:
Sheet dood... Now we are going to have PETA here.
People Eating Tasty Animals?
Old July 28th, 2014, 02:41 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisC View Post
People Eating Tasty Animals?
Now we are fooked

Old July 28th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Willh
Will Hedrick
Use to own NAS #96, #1778, & #1008

Registry
Gentleman (& Ladies),

To say that everything has been moving rather swiftly to this point, would be an understatement. So, it's going to seem somewhat out of character for me to say things this week are going to be a little slower. By the looks of it, it'll likely kill some of you when I say that I will not be posting much in terms of updates on the case at present.

With that said, my meeting with the AUSA last week went well, and we are tentatively scheduled for another meeting the first full week of August. My overall impression of our discussions thus far are still leaning toward positive.

I know that you all want more than that, but I'm just not in a position to share any more details at this time. It goes without saying though, that the owners and I continue to very much appreciate everyone's support in this matter. Thank you all again and please look to receive an update from me sometime next week.

Please feel free to visit my website at:

Quote:
Willh is the F'n man! Defender of the Defenders! - Overlander
Old July 28th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Thats exactly the way it should be WillH. the "Defender of the Faithful"
Old July 28th, 2014, 06:17 PM
couga861900
Cougar, WM of Hiram 72
Land Rover Defender 90 2.5td

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willh View Post
Gentleman (& Ladies), To say that everything has been moving rather swiftly to this point, would be an understatement. So, it's going to seem somewhat out of character for me to say things this week are going to be a little slower. By the looks of it, it'll likely kill some of you when I say that I will not be posting much in terms of updates on the case at present. With that said, my meeting with the AUSA last week went well, and we are tentatively scheduled for another meeting the first full week of August. My overall impression of our discussions thus far are still leaning toward positive. I know that you all want more than that, but I'm just not in a position to share any more details at this time. It goes without saying though, that the owners and I continue to very much appreciate everyone's support in this matter. Thank you all again and please look to receive an update from me sometime next week.
My prayer goes out to you Will.
Old July 29th, 2014, 08:35 PM
DannyboyUpstate
Danny Harrington
1983 110 3-door

Registry
Not that this article is worth anything... But,
http://www.infowars.com/homeland-sec...a-regulations/
Old July 29th, 2014, 08:38 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyboyUpstate View Post
Not that this article is worth anything... But,
http://www.infowars.com/homeland-sec...a-regulations/
EPA regulations?

Old July 29th, 2014, 08:38 PM
DannyboyUpstate
Danny Harrington
1983 110 3-door

Registry
Quote:
EPA regulations?

Exactly. A friend of mine just sent that to me. I don't condone the article. Just posted it. Lol
Old July 29th, 2014, 08:40 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:

Exactly. A friend of mine just sent that to me. I don't condone the article. Just posted it. Lol
Thank goodness for the media

Old July 29th, 2014, 10:07 PM
LuisC
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE

Registry
Quote:
Not that this article is worth anything... But, http://www.infowars.com/homeland-sec...a-regulations/
Run by Alex Jones, nut job extraordinaire. He can be amusing at time and annoying at others.
Old July 29th, 2014, 10:09 PM

1980 Series III 109 Diesel

DannyBoy - which "upstate" do you reside
Old July 30th, 2014, 09:35 AM
rovertrader
Dale
Fish Taco 90, 109 Coiler S/T 5-door

Hello everyone
As many of you know, Will has undertaken representation of many Defender owners in an effort to recover the seized Defenders, as well as potentially affecting the way in which many of these laws governing imports and modifications are interpreted. He has elected to do so without compensation, and is consequently investing a tremendous amount of his time. Also, he is not setup to accept any donations that would go a long way toward offsetting this time away from his family.
So, after many discussions, we have determined it best to make donations to my wife's PP account, which will then be forwarded to Will's financial manager, aka his wife.
Please do not feel obligated to donate, but at the same time please realize what it would cost individually to defend such a case- much less at the level of urgency he has accomplished.

All that said, please make any and all donations to: rgknepp@gmail.com
Also, if you would like to make donations but do not use Paypal, feel free to PM or e-mail for other options.

Thanks to all!!

Old July 30th, 2014, 10:44 AM
pdt
Paul Travaglino
'94 D90 ST #1139; '07 LR3

Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovertrader View Post
Hello everyone
As many of you know, Will has undertaken representation of many Defender owners in an effort to recover the seized Defenders, as well as potentially affecting the way in which many of these laws governing imports and modifications are interpreted. He has elected to do so without compensation, and is consequently investing a tremendous amount of his time. Also, he is not setup to accept any donations that would go a long way toward offsetting this time away from his family.
So, after many discussions, we have determined it best to make donations to my wife's PP account, which will then be forwarded to Will's financial manager, aka his wife.
Please do not feel obligated to donate, but at the same time please realize what it would cost individually to defend such a case- much less at the level of urgency he has accomplished.

Also, if you would like to make donations but do not use Paypal, feel free to PM or e-mail for other options.

Thanks to all!!
THANKS FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN.

-Paul
Old July 30th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Willh
Will Hedrick

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovertrader View Post
Hello everyone

Thanks to all!!

My thanks go out to Dale and his wife Renee for spearheading this project and putting it together. The amount of support I've received in my pursuit of this cause has been overwhelming. Many of you have reached out to me to find out how they can support me in my defending of this case. As I've said from the beginning, I set out to defend these folks and their Defenders because, to me, it just felt like the right thing to do.

As Dale has stated in his post above, I do not want people to feel they are in any way obligated to donate. I never intended to be paid for taking this task on.....and I still don't. But, if you are absolutely insistent on giving away your hard earned money in support, then the Paypal account listed by Dale above is the place to do so.

I thank you all once again for your support. I consider myself truly blessed to be a member of this community.

Quote:
Old July 30th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Willh
Will Hedrick

Registry
Good afternoon once again,

I have confirmed and been given permission to share that one of the owners I am representing will be appearing on the nationally televised show "Fox and Friends" ( http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-and-friends/ ) on the FOX NEWS Network.

My client's name is Jennifer Brinkley, and she was previously interviewed by Channel 3 News in Charlotte, NC. You can view her previous interview in the link below:

http://www.wbtv.com/Clip/10390438/fe...ans-land-rover

The interview for "Fox and Friends" will be televised LIVE this coming Friday morning, August 1st. The show starts at 6:00 am and I've been informed that the segment should air sometime during the 2nd or 3rd hour of the show.

Please feel free to share the news and tune in! As always, your support is much appreciated!

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Misc. Chit-Chat

Tags
110, ecu